Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Yes!!! I am finally back home now. Nothing can describe what I feel at the moment. Hehe. But then, still feel incomplete coz my bro is not back yet. Miss him man. Can't wait for him to come back..

Flight back home was really good. A total of 12 hours plus transit at Brisbane, Australia. Royal Brunei is not that bad as I expected. Hehe. The food was good. just that they didnt have much choice, in fact no choice at all! I had to eat lamb on two separate occassions. But it was nice, so no complain.

Initially I thought no one was on the same flight as me, but it turned out that I was wrong. So many first year juniors were on the same flight as well. They were bound for KL, hence two transits. It must had been tiring for them. As for me, I was bound for Brunei, where my mum and sis came to pick me up. They were there earlier than my arrival time. Hehe. Seeing them made me feel happy. Not because I was afraid that they could have gotten lost then I'll be stranded at the airport, but the feeling of seeing my family again after one year. Gosh, I really miss them!!

So, three hours of journey before I reached home. Then, passed by the flyover that was officiated by the PM on the very same day. This flyover is a sign of more development to come in Miri. I am pretty sure about it. Hehe. Went home after that, gave all the presents I bought for my family. Was so happy to see their facial expressions especially my sis. I bought her three presents man. One IPOD classics that arrived 10 minutes before I left to catch the Airbus (thank God it got there on time), an Adidas jacket and a love shape necklace. I hope they are all happy with the presents I bought. Hehe. My bro has yet to see his yet. Lol.

The following day after I reached home (which is today), I went to Ajang Shipping to meet up with my supervisor, Mr Liew. He is really a nice guy. We got along well at the beginning, which is good. Hehe. I will only start working next Wednesday, a week from now. Hehe. Why? You might ask. I am going to KK tomorrow!! Hehe. Family trip. Will be there for five days until Monday. Hehe. What a long break!!

Can't wait to go ad. Will be leaving early in the morning, hence I gotta start packing now. So much packing in these few days. Hehe. Oh ya, regarding the meet up with the sports doctor, it was good. The doctor confirmed the meniscus tear on my left knee. Sigh. He also mentioned that the two ligaments are also quite weak. What hurts me most is I cant play for 6 months. No sports at all, just rehabiliation using the cycling machine. Guess these 3 months break from Auckland is good. Haha. I will be missing soccer games with my hometown friends...sigh..

Anyway, i gtg pack now. I wish everyone happy holiday and have a good break man, after such a long year at uni. You guys deserve a break. Take care till we meet again!

1 comment:

brandon said...

hey nice blog. link me @ brandoneu.blogspot.com. cheers mate!