Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday - Pink "Maniac"

Never in my life, have I come across a girl who is so indulged in the colour, PINK. Never in my life, have I seen a girl who is so good at cooking, baking and doing household chores. Never in my life, have I known a girl who is such an exceptional dancer - dancer of all sorts of dance. Never in my life, have I come across a girl who cares more about the others than herself. The never ever list just goes on...

November 4 is indeed a special day. A day of remembrance and joy for this girl that came my way this year. For 21 years that this girl has been on this earth, the memories that she left on others are just so abundant and simply wonderful. Personally, I can't thank her enough for all the great things she had done this year. Totally mind blowing and unexpected.

The bestest of all is her unique talent that was fully "utilised" in many UMSA events; Malaysian carnival (Fashion Show), the Ball and the visit to the Old Folks Home. Her skills in modelling and dancing had certainly made people awe. Being blessed with such gifts, she had certainly put it into good use.

It's her 21st, I can only thank her for the 21 great things that she had done...

1) Left KL for a year so that her feet will be on Auckland soil.

2) Signed up as an UMSA member on the 19th of February 2007.

3) Volunteered to model at the Malaysian Carnival Fashion Show for UMSA.

4) Went to UMSA-TANSA Goat Island trip and found me very "lansi".

5) Got introduced as a good dancer to teach Jun Bin, Suren, Sher Mayne, Ying Swan, and I the Indian and Malay dances for the food night.

6) Made the right decision to know me. Haha

7) Joined the bunch of crazy monkeys down to Christchurch for the BERSATU GAMES 2007.

8) Being an avid supporter of UMSA tribe - even came to ASIA GAMES to support.

9) Being a professional first aider - treated the leg cramps of the two Ivan's and Uda's knee

10) Being part of the crazy gang that laughed at Pei Lyn's antics - Pei Lyn likes to eat her ice cream in the "long" way coz she likes it LONG!!! Hehe.

11) Became part of the decoration and skit team of UMSA Ball.

12) Spent hours and hours teaching "sticks" how to shake theirs asses and hips. "I will never forget the belly dance that you taught me!" eh.."plus the cool Belakang Boys moves.

13) Supported the decoration team together with Pei Lyn.

14) Went to DV8 at Ellerslie. Made us more confident to dance with her presence. I admit that.

15) Brought a different perspective to this year's BALL. A whole new skit incorporated with dances and what not, professional dancers showing thier stuff with killer moves and cool hip-hop moves.

16) Decided to be a hyper piggy at dessert night. Was extra high on sugar on that day. Took a picture of a cool guy drinking his chocolate shake.

17) Farewell with Shermayne on a "Indulge with Chocolate" night at Chocolate Boutique. Exposed to the "yellowness" of Shermayne's and Darren's brains.

18) Joined the North Island trip gang to Cape Reinga, Keri-Keri and Waitangi. Made sour cream for the chips. Slept in the car like a pig. Never complained that I was driving dangerously while Pei Lyn was screaming her lungs out. Offered to take the video of us doing the sand tobogganing.

19) Cried in the Post Ball party. I was so happy to see your tears. Lol.

20) Be part of the Sunday netball gang. Improved as a netball player. Became a once in a lifetime witness of my ass being spanked by a girl.

21) A great companion to me. Foodtown visits, library study, chocolate ice-cream eating, pasta, cheese cake, strawberry with blue berry, chinese tea, tong sui, cheese scones and many many more.

The list can just go on and on. So here...


THANK YOU, VANESSA!!


Your term at AUT has come to an end, and that means we are going to part soon. Parting is a part of life and shouldnt be a sad occasion. Though we may part, we should not forget the memories that was gathered in this wonderful year, 2007. Till we meet again, I want to sincerely wish you all the best in your future undertakings. May our paths cross again someday, somewhere, somehow...my great friend.

No comments: