Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thoughts ran wild

All my projects' and assignments' due dates are already over now. What a semester it has been! It has not come to an end yet. I have two exams waiting for me, on the very first two days of the exam period. How lucky!!!!

I am sitting in my room, alone as my housemates went out for a dinner. Lots of thoughts are running through my mind. All undesirable thoughts, not even one that is good. That shows how pathetic I can!

I am not sure even if I should blog about it especially when I am such a state. Nothing nice will come out for sure. Anyway, I think I just need to get it out of my system, I cant keep the frustration within me anymore.

Talking about luck, I have been badly deprived of it. Nothing is going right at the moment. Everything I did was a disgust to others. What did I do wrong? Have people changed? I don't know the answer. This year has been really weird with everyone around acting all weird, not their usual selves that I like.

Strange strange strange. Guess everyone is stressed out as I am. What I dont understand is why others do not understand the situation that I am. I was aware that I made a commitment. When something more important like a 50 percent project due the next day, will you forgo that commitment. Hell yeah, you will!!! 50 percent!!! Not just mere 10 percent or less. Call me useless or whatever for not completing it early. I am a last minute guy, it's just me. What can I do?

It's my last year at Uni, and I want to make the most of it. No way, I want to mess it up. I am sure no one else will. I have tried my best to fulfil any commitments I have made. It's only natural that I can't fulfil all of it due to the changing nature of life. Things just cropped up at the most unexpected times. All I needed was an understanding, and not some comments that were fired straight at me for not fulfiling that commitment. There was no mutual understanding simply because it was out of question at that time. 

Sigh sigh. This has been lingering over my mind for the past few days. I had never received such comments before in my entire life. It shocked me to the core. A few more days and I should fine. I should be concentrating on my study now. Exams are next Thursday and Friday. How soon!!!

I shall be nursing my injury at home ........Goodbye sports for now...I feel better....

p/s: I am sorry if anyone is offended....




No comments: