Friday, June 13, 2008

Lord, it's you again....Thank you

Lord, it's you again......Thank you. You are always there in my times of need. Your presence has empowered me to think that everything is possible with you. From faint hopes, you have turned them to realisation. Thank you, Lord.

The past three weeks were horried times for me. Assignment's due dates and exams on the first two day of the examination period. How bad could it get? But, with you, Lord, I have bravely faced them, with high confidence that I did pretty alright. It was you, Lord! Thank you for being with me, giving me the courage to hold on. 

I couldnt believe that semester 1 has ended just like that, and at such early stage. The preparations for the two exams were terrible due to the short time and inconsistency throughout the semester. I have to admit that my preparations for the exams this time were insignificant compared to any past years. So, I had to face them with fear. But, Lord, you took that away the fear and replaced it with confidence. With that confidence, I have made it and survived!!

The preparations this time will never be forgotten. They should be a continuous alarm for me to work even harder and be more consistent in the future. I cant stop imagining myself reading 300 pages in less in 10 hours, covering 9 chapters for Technology Management. It was reading a book in 10 hours and trying to understand them. It was beyond my ability at all. I didnt grasp much of the content but I think I survived the exam ordeal.

With exams over now, I already have in mind what I need to do over the winter break. I have a long list of things to do, and yes, I must do them early to avoid the usual last minutes me. For those who still have exams, work hard and always believe in yourself. Pray hard and ask for guidance too! All the best.

P/S: Lord, I have another request. Can let my thumb heal quickly for Bersatu? I wanna play. It still hurts. :(

No comments: