Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spending spree again...

Sigh, spending temptations overpowered me again, over and over again. This time, I bought a new CPU at the price of NZD 915 from trademe. It is an ex demo cpu and simply too good a bargain to resist. The specs are;

*Cpu: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 AS LGA775 2.4G 8MB
*Memory: 2Gb DDRII DDR667 Dual CH Channel
*Hard Drive: 500GB S-ATA hard drive 7 (7200 RPM)
*Optical: 16x Dual Layer DVD SATA Burner
*Digital Media Card Reader
*Graphics: ATIX2400 256MB
*Modem: 56Kbps internal fax modem
*Keyboard: Wireless KB and Mouse Combo
*Speakers: Black 2-piece desktop speakers
*Operating System: Vista Home Premium
*Warranty: 1 year return to base


The CPU

It could have been cheaper if not for another bidder who was bidding against me. In the end, I think it is a good buy. I have started using it, and honestly I love the processing speed!!! Quad core all the way. 

On the other hand, I also bought a new Ferrari Enzo. Did I just catch you there? Haha, guess not. I am not so rich to buy one. So what I did was I bought a Radio Control model instead. Hehe. It was on 1-day, selling at NZD 29.99. The Enzo looked so tempting and with the price tag for a licensed product, I knew I just had to buy it. Below are the pics;

Front rear view

Rear view

Front rear view

No comments: