Saturday, October 27, 2007

This is what you do when you dont want to study...eheh

1. My ex is: there are three, i wont name them ...strictly private and confidential....haha
2. I am listening to: the sound of water flowing from the tap (my housemate washing plates)...hehe
3. Maybe I should: concentrate fully on studying and dont slack so much...it's crunch time now/i need to remind myself that
4. I love: the people around me. They are great. Cant wish for more...
5. My best friend: is up in Heaven, looking at me everyday
6. I don’t understand: why people are so brave to go on strike and they don't feel ashamed...i guess it's just my Malaysian mentality.
7. I lose: my ability to play sports without any restrictions - why la my knee is not well yet...sigh
8. People say: dynamics paper was super tough!! i agree too...sigh
9. The meaning of my screen name is: my nickname
10. Love is: when two people or more share, participate, have influence in each other's life.
11. Somewhere, someone: cooking dinner now...hahaha...guess who
12. I will always: keep to my motto, "No smoking! Smoking membunuh...hehe
13. Forever: adapting to the current world
14. I never want to: penniless...it would be terrible. I need a financial planner soon - but don't want rayvin. I think i will spend more
16. When I wake up in the morning: I look at my watch to see if i am late or not - often i am late...hahaha...my classmates know me
17. I get annoyed at: people who are annoyed by me...hehe
18. Parties are: cool gatherings that could involve alcohol or maybe not
19. My dog is: non-existing. Never had one. Daddy doesnt let
20. Kisses are the worst when: all of a sudden, you are disturbed by people knocking on your door...hahaha, or maybe a phone call too
21. Today I am: feeling quite awake, need to do more study!!!
22. Tonight I will: probably relax by doing nothing...i doubt that
23. Tomorrow I will: attend church and start missing netball sessions...hahaha
24. I really want: a car in Auckland - lacking of that for a very long time ad...sigh
25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: me.....luckily i didnt see another person looking at me...hahaha...freaky
26. I will drive my car: to take a stroll around...hahaha
27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: shark? Park Ji-Sung, a Man U player
28. Bright or Dark Room?: Bright room. I was once afraid of the dark when i was little. But now, i need dark room to fall asleep.
29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: take turns to sleep on each bed...hehe
30. The last thing I said to someone was: "i think i heard a strike"

No comments: