Saturday, October 20, 2007

October 20 - the day of my first ever blog

I'm sitting down, browsing through friends' blogs. Then, i thought to myself, perhaps it's time to have a blog of my own where i can express my thoughts, feelings and the many wonderful things that are happening in my life.

Friends' blog have inspired me so much with their unique thoughts and the many unbelievable beautiful posts that reflect a person's life. Not only that, some use it as a diary to keep their lifetime memories. I believe i will use this blog more for a personal diary filled with recent happenings around me together with random thoughts that come along the way.

Having a blog is not the simpliest task in one's life. The need to constantly update could be a pain sometimes. Blog is commitment. Commitment that a blogger has to make. I cant promise much in regard to that commitment. Blogging should come when there is an urge to post something rather being forced to. I believe in that. It's better to have a genuine post rather a made up post.

Life is a surprise. During the course of your life, surprises come and go. Memories come and go. If only there is one place to keep all the pieces of these, it has to be the blog. A person's memory can die out with time, but when it's in the blog, it remains there. From time to time, you will tend to browse through your old post and start thinking how has your life been so far? Have you achieved your goals? Have you discovered the real you? Have you changed to be a better/mature person? Are you contented with your current life? ...the list can just go on with so many questions that a simple blog can answer.

I do hope that i can continue to blog from time to time. Once again, thank you my fellow bloggers out there that have inspired me to kick start with this little diary of mine.

Have a great day!

No comments: