Sunday, May 4, 2008

Played my heart out....

For the first time this year, I was involved in sports from 8 am till 4.30pm, from windmill courts, to IH court and finally the rec centre. Prior to this day, I was so adamant of playing sports for the whole day, forgetting whatever is on my mind and the workload that I have at the moment.

Gosh, I must say that I enjoyed today. I played all out even to the expense of annoying people with my "contact" style of playing in a non-contact sport, netball. I am sorry. I think I should never play defense again. I can't keep my hands to myself. I always want to block and shovel just to prevent opponents from getting the ball or scoring. To sum it all up, I am aggressive at girl's point of view. Guessed I learned all these from soccer, Men's game.

During the netball game, it was raining and the court was slippery. To my shame, I did a leap towards the hoop and guess what? I fell "graciously". Man, I just couldnt believe that I fell that way. Sia soi only, some more i was so confident in making that big leap. Haih. The game was good and the Bersatu team beat us. They are pretty good.

Later on, we moved to IH to play futsal. Rain stopped for quite awhile, and we got to play a bit of training match. The girls are improving, much to my delight. I am sure they will get even better. Rain then came and we had to stop. Terrible weather today, nothing but rain.

Moving on from there, we went to the rec centre. The guys were playing handball with a size 2 ball. That ball was so small. Poor the goal keeps for the day. Wei Loong had two shots at his abdomens. Hehe, toughen him up! I did not play because I wanted to reserve my energy for basketball. Also, from the netball game, I thought I had better avoid repetition as girls were playing handball too. Hehe, good move I think.

Then, the best moment came. Basketball!!! I don't know why I have passion for basketball although I cant play it that well. I wished I had continued playing since primary school, perhaps there would have been a different me. Hehe. But I enjoyed playing with the guys till 4.30pm!!! Improved a little bit. :)

Due to all the sports, it is only normal for me to have a long nap to recover. Hehe. It can be considered a sleep actually. Long hours, haha. Now, I am going to start doing my uni work. I hope the weather will be good tomorrow. And, congrats to all new graduates. All the best in your future!

No comments: