Thursday, May 1, 2008

It is out

Yes, the verdict is out. I need to undergo the knee surgery. But, the good news is that the surgeon assured me that it was not a serious injury, and could be easily fixed. However, it does mean i lose partially of my meniscus.

The surgery is scheduled to be on the 11th of July, during the semester break. It will take 6 weeks for full recovery. Hopefully it will be faster then, hehehe.

As for now, I have started playing netball. It feels just so good. I was also told that I could play sports but be more cautious although there is slight chance to further aggravate the injury. Hehe. I am so looking forward for volleyball this Saturday!! Just have a feeling it is in my blood....one day I might say volleyball for life ...and no longer soccer for life...hahaha!!! Will see how things go...

Till then, take care everyone!

No comments: