Sunday, March 16, 2008

Overcoming your fear is a part of life, Anneh and you did it!!!

I am really sorry for not updating my blog for a very long time, since February 11. There have been a lot of happenings lately, not just university but my social life as well. Things have been going really well so far, but busy.

Today, I woke up at 12.30pm. I had a late night watching some movies. With the work load I have at the moment, I was all set to get some work done in the afternoon. But, not long later from that ambitious thought, I received a text from Sher Mayne, asking me to join in the fun of witnessing the first ever water jump by our only Anneh. Tempted as usual where the smell of fun is so strong, I agreed to go (only after good skillful persuassion).


So at 2.10, we departed from 96 with the athletes who survived Round The Bays 08. All of them looked tired. Haha, but they knew water was coming up, hence refreshing for the drained body. In addition to that, we had one evil intention. We was going to push both Sharvin and Pei Lyn off the wharf, into the water.



Initially, it wasnt all smooth sailing because we could only have one target instead of two. Pei Lyn couldnt make it at first. Fortunately, she decided to change her mind to join in the fun without knowing what was ahead of her.
Our journey to the beach was somehow funny as well. Both Sharvin and Ivan were exhausted from the run and guess what we did??? Hehe



Ivan drinking while ZZzzzz...
Good indication by Anneh-san
We met with Boon at Murrays Bay, the location where we saw a heroic attempt from our Anneh. Pei Lyn knew we were going to throw her down, so she insisted that she would jump down on her own. We all respected her decision, hence one target down.



Clearly our only target was Anneh. Hehe. A guy who does not know how to swim, jumping off the wharf. Hero? Hehe. Not quite. Look at the video from the link below and judge.


Before this, Sher Mayne's jandal fell into the water twice, first, thrown by Ivan and the second, blown by the wind. Poor her, she had to swim quite a distance to get it back again. Sorry Mayne, your jandal just slipped off my fingers.

In the end, we played some frisbee, then followed by Sand Attack and swimming lessons for our Anneh. All in all, it was a good get away before another week of uni again. I am glad I went, thanks Jagung!!

Found her slipper!!!!

The WAR begins from here onwards.....

No comments: