Monday, March 24, 2008

Life...

In life, there are many things that one does not understand, especially the nature and cause of an event or happening. As for me, I have fairly reasoned out why every particular event took place. I always believe that there is at least a reason for an event to happen, whether it is for the better or worse. Most of the time, I believe it is for the better.

I have to admit that things have changed quite a bit in my life. Life is not the same as before. I can bravely say that I have changed for the better, and with that I hope that this change does not compromise anyone (although I think it did). So, here, I want to apologize to anyone who have been affected because of this change in me. Have faith and believe that if this change has affected you in a way or another, it is always for the better. Life is dynamic and one cannot just be remain static in its own comfort zone.

Learning how to adapt to changes in life is very vital for survival in the real world. Keeping to your old self will not bring you far or to the dreams that you want to achieve. Your past should always be memories and not scar or obstacle that affects your current life and goals.

Actually I am writing this as a reminder for myself. Till now, I do not understand why God had wanted me to have an injured knee, when HE knows that I love sports so much that I will almost do everything to just play. Is there something more important that he wants me to discover apart from sports? I am still wondering till now. When is it that I will get the answer?

Perhaps, perhaps ... a lot of perhaps. What can I do? I can only accept the fact that I have an injured knee and that I should stop sports for awhile and concentrate more on the rehab. So God, please help me to have control over myself and let me stop when I should stop. I need to learn how to adapt this change in my life, and live with it till I am better!

No comments: