Friday, January 11, 2008

H O M E A L O N E

While I am writing this, I am at home alone, all by myself, just myself and no one else. This will last for one week. Sigh, what a hell it has been already. Sigh. Mum and Dad have gone to Singapore to visit and my brother. And, what about me? I am here in Miri, working and looking after the house.
It's not fun at all. The feeling of emptiness when I come home from work. Just wish that there is someone that I can be with at this moment. but it ain't gonna happen. So, face it, Jeremy, you are alone for a week. What's the big deal? Didnt you want to try to live in a private studio all by yourself?
Guess it isnt a good idea afterall. Human needs one another. There is no doubt about that. Guess I miss my mom and dad so much now. Hehe. Luckily, I have got work colleagues and my aunt who cooks my dinner for this one week. Other than that, just me at home, whole night, aimless.
The computer is only my entertainment now. Dramas now fill my empty life. Notebook now is used for office work and report writing. PS2 is played more often now. TV is switched on more frequently now. Dishes are washed by me. Gates are locked by me. Cars are driven by me. Breakfast and lunch are made by me. Fridge is used by me. Microwave is used by me. Everything is just ME.
Life is so simple. I understand it now. You can't live by yourself. You need people around you. If not, you will not be able to enjoy life. This experience will certainly make me cherish the people around me more. My parents, siblings, other family members and friends, you all play important roles in my life, and I just can't thank you guys enough. Thank you!

No comments: